The white list feature is available by request only. Please contact your account rep or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The white list feature allows you to specify a small number of domains to run your campaign on. You should always run a run-of-network campaign in conjunction with this to identify new domains that also perform well.
Determining which domains are performing best
- Add the Content.ad conversion pixel to your site (pixels available only for advertorial/advertisement campaigns).
- When setting up your campaign or campaign content, add our campaign ID and domain ID macros to the URL.
- Sign up for the daily campaign performance report email in the My Account section of your Content.ad account.
Please note that Content.ad does not charge you for any traffic that falls outside of your specified targeting, bot clicks, or duplicate clicks. Because of this, the campaign performance report may not reflect all of the traffic you see in other analytic tools because you are not being charged for it.
Adding domains to a white list
- Log into your Content.ad account and click on White Lists under Advertising in the main navigation.
- Create or select a white list and ensure that it is applied to the desired campaign(s). White lists can be assigned to multiple campaigns, but each campaign can only use one white list.
- Enter the domain ID(s) you would like to receive traffic from. Limit 50 per white list.
Note: Using white lists will limit your ability to scale your campaigns. If you would like assistance using this feature, please contact support or your account rep.