Publishers can make an Infinite Scroll widget out of any existing Content.ad Widget Theme. To do this, you will need to code your site to programmatically add and remove the widget as needed.
Prerequisite: You'll need to be comfortable writing code in the same language as your web site in order to follow these instructions.
- Create a widget using any Content.ad Widget Theme that you like
- Get the widget installation code and place it in your code where you would first like the widget to appear - for example, if you have a slide show, you may place the widget in slide 1.
- When you are ready to show another instance of the ad, programmatically remove the first widget. You can use the widget div ID to remove it if you choose. Ex <div id="contentad123456">
- Finally, programmatically place the widget install code in the new location - for example, if you have a slideshow, you may place it in slide 2.
- Repeat steps 3 & 4 each time you want to place another instance of your widget.
Note: Your widget reporting will not distinguish between each instance of your widget, however you can pass information about your placement to our reporting using the clientId and cilentId2 widget parameters. (see What Widget Configuration Options Can I Set?)